>From:         Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: Michelle Gardner-Quinn
>
>I've maxed out on this subject and sorry for carrying
on with a long >off-topic discussion; it just hits
close to home as it could have been >my girlfriend, my
sister, or friends.  I can see the last place she was
>seen on the camera from where I'm typing this.  Too
close.

>-Scott

Scott,
No need to apologize. Women who go skiing in Vermont
need to know that Burlington might not be as safe as
they think.

It could have been my best friend, girlfriend or
sister too although it is more real for you because of
your closeness to the scene. You have added insight
and perspective to our discussion.

I hope that talking about it helped.
Steve