thanks for the props--it was fun.  mostly.  it was me and my buddy vince up
there. vince is a pro-fesh-ional videographer, but he usually does wildlife.
 his outfit is called peregrine productions
(http://www.peregrineproductions.com/), and he's out of waterbury.  i
thought that the shot going by the sun and the light in the first clip were
pretty sweet.

we hope to have more marginalia this winter with the bush dr., jimmygibs,
et. al., and maybe something bigger by next year.

i just hope we don't get too much snow...

--justin