On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 19:14:41 -0400, T O S <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Then I found this.
>
>http://www.pari-roller.com/index.php?p=101
>
>Sounds like fun to me.  Then I read on Virtual Tourist this woman's
>review of the skate:
>
>http://tinyurl.com/ycg3dj

Yeah, I saw something about the Paris skate on the Travel Channel.  Looked
pretty cool.  But it is Friday night, so the logistics of working Friday
and then getting up to Paris for the skate could cause problems.

If you can't decide, I would go with exploring the Tours area.  After all,
you will have many other opportunities to hit Paris.

Mig