Another UVM student on another forum posted these and I thought I'd pass
them along.  They are from Jeffersonville and up RT108.

http://tinyurl.com/ycwowr
http://tinyurl.com/ylq5lm
http://tinyurl.com/yktwpl
http://tinyurl.com/ygumrx

And it looks like the snow in Williston survived today to some extent via
the I-89 DOT camera:

http://tinyurl.com/yeahac
http://tinyurl.com/yn5a3m

-Scott

ps: Weather next week still looks like additional snowfall in the
mountains though not sure just how much.  It will, however, be
significantly colder (yesterday's snow was with 850mb temps of -1 or -2)
with 850mb temps getting into the -6C to -9C range.  Good pattern heading
into early season, lots of cold air production in the arctic region on
this side of globe, and an ever expanding snowpack in Canada is telling me
we are seeing something completely different than last season.  My concern
is that it actually gets *too* cold for snow come December.  Last October
we had a mix of cold air and Hurricane Wilma that brought our major
snowfall...which was truely a freak event in a warm pattern.  To get a
hurricane close to the east coast you need a large eastern ridge and it
just happened to be timed with a transient trough moving through.  That
eastern ridge was surpressed for the last week of October after being
there for the whole month, and then returned at the beginning of
November.  We've got a whole other ballgame this year with several cold
air vortices already formed.