Alright, I don't tele, so I'm not sure why I'd want to know, but why is the 7tm Power talked about so much more htan the Hardwire CRB for active releasable bindings?

- Patrick

________________________________

From: Vermont Skiing Discussion and Snow Reports on behalf of John Atkinson
Sent: Wed 10/18/2006 1:22 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] binding question re. 7tm Power Tour

I have been facing the same dilemma for the last few years; love HH5, love
release, love touring resistance-free. Two out three ain't so bad. Go with
the 7tm Tour-Power. It's about a HH3.5, which will be enough to help bend
the bellows. It won't be as automatic as HH5, but way better than the
original 7tm version.

I think the 7tm Power-Tour is currently the best tele-binding overall.
Only a few bindings are more powerful and none of them have release.
Touring designs are also starting to proliferate, but again, nobody else
combines it with release.

Hope this helps.

John