Roger Klinger [[log in to unmask]] writes:

>Face it, Dan, you're going to have to join the rest of us and do
something
>truly cool.  Like skiing on an AT setup.

Yabbut, tele turns really feel clunky on AT setups (even with those
sissy Dynafits and AT boots with flex bellows! :-) )

But as of this morning I'd even settle for skiing fast-grass on alpine
gear. I missed out on my summer turns this year making for worse than
average snow withdrawal symptoms. (Some say I'm even getting mean. :-(
)

dana
_____________ ________ __