<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  I went  for three of the locking 'biners today (because they might
be
> useful...isn't that a great reason to buy 'em?)
me to..   that was my FIRST order from them (I'm guessing it will not
be my last).
I was thinking they may come in handy for ski patrol (I have one locker
and a batch of non locking but they don't want patrollers using non
locking).
now I don't have to keep pulling my locking 'biner out on my patrol
pack every time I need one for my normal pack.