	I'm not sure of Unicel's regional coverage map, but we recently
swtiched from Verizon to Unicel /national plan which uses Cingular's
national network outside of Unicel's northeast areas.   VERY good
coverage in VT areas that used to be iffy.   Cost is competitive and
we are happy with the switch and with the phones we got.  We get
signals where it used to be impossible.   Unicel/Cingular is GSM
system with a data card inside the phone.   Verizon uses CDMA and
different phones.   By the way - we got signed up at a Radio Shack
store without the usual name-brand phone store high pressure sales
pitches.

	Carol