Nice!!!

Thanks Jim, I needed that.  Skiing also was done (a couple days ago) on the Whiteface Memorial Highway and reported on telemark tips.  Alas, it didn't happen in WV, or at least I wasn't there and have not yet heard whether turns were made.  Chip promises to have snow pics later today.  I have made first tracks in WV for about the past 5 years in a row.  Yesterday I had an obligatory meeting (attend or your missions may lose money), and today my wife is taking me to the Outer Banks for a long weekend which is not so bad either.