I called a minute ago to speak to stowe regarding my season pass. As any
good plaid would do, I requested any info on snow conditions...well, the
report from the woman sitting in the base lodge was that it is snowing as
we spoke and skiers who stopped in and who had hiked and done runs reported
two feet at the top...now this is second hand, but there is no marketing
advantage for her to not tell me the truth as the lifts don't spin for 4
weeks...so therefore I hereby proclaim this cycle good....yee-Haw!