So I'm sitting here sifting through all the ridiculous catologs that come in the mail, and I notice a
skier on the front cover, and then notice he's on freeheel gear.  I expect the catalog to be from
mountaingear.com, or MEC, or REI or STP or one of the many others that clog my mailbox.  But
this is no catalog.  Its a monthly magazine, one that even my grandfather recieves, doing a cover
story on telemark skiing in New England.  The magazine is from AAA.