Anyone interested in Friday?

Or instead Saturday if conditions will hold up until then?

I'm thinking the section of Nosedive where the Sugar Slalom is held (i.e.,
right underneath the switchbacks) might be a good bet -- I went there one
October when I was several days late after a big snowstorm (poor timing of
the Jewish New Year!) thinking that it was very sheltered from the sun
(based upon obs while coaching races at Spruce Peak), fairly high up on the
mountain, and not too steep for early-season cover.
But alternative suggestions would be most welcome.