OK more spam.....I'm cleaning out my locker.

First I just found a pair of Tecnica Icons 26.5. These are free but you have
to get them or pay to have them shipped to you.

I have the following kids and adult ski clothes. These are all Volkl team
gear. Very technical and well made.

Kids
White Kids Large (10-12) $50
Graphite jacket L (10-12)$50
Graphite pants (10-12)$50
Graphite Kids insulator (10-12) 12 $30
Take the whole graphite 3 piece suit for $120
One piece blue ski spirit 7-8 $30

Adult
Adult XS Graphite jacket and pants new with tags with(This is unisex sizing
so it runs big more like a men's small whole suit $150)
Adult Graphite jacket Large $75
Adult pants XL Red and Blue $50

Phenix pant Silver/Grey Teen 18

Some of the hard gods posted previously still available

View here:

http://homepage.mac.com/volklskier/PhotoAlbum2.html