Agency of Natural Resources, Brad. I put the full spelling in the previous
paragraph, but forgot to include the little (ANR) next to it as reference.

The easement specifically mentions x-c skiing. I just got off the phone
with John Austin from Fish and Wildlife (also ANR) and he said that it
mainly applies to more intensive operations like high school races and
commercial operations, although he was concerned even about the current
level of dispersed use. Snowshoeing is still okay.

On the other hand, mountain biking doesn't seem to be a problem now. It
does make me wonder why it is part of an ANR winter deer yard easement
template, though.

John