I am looking for how much % Neuro-ophthamology practice should/does
makes up a neurolgists practice. In the below article:

A Neurology article from 2001; 56:586-591 "A profile of neurology
practice based on Medicare Services (An AAN medical economics and
Management Committee Report)"

It uses numbers where it quotes 33,400 ophthamalogy services were
performed, but does not give the context in what percentage this amount
is. It is getting these numbers from the AAN Member Demographic and
Practice Characteristics 1998 (also a new 2000 available) I was hoping
somebody out there in Medlib land might have this resource to either
loan to me or to assist in looking up this statistic.

Thank you in advance.

Chris Bishop
Manager of Library Services
317-355-3600 phone