Dear Colleagues,

I have a physician who is desperate to read this article ASAP, because his
son was just diagnosed with the condition. The full text is not available
in our subscribed edition of MD Consult.

Wiebers DO.
Unruptured intracranial aneurysms: natural history and clinical management.
Update on the international study of unruptured intracranial aneurysms.
Neuroimaging Clin N Am. 2006 Aug;16(3):383-90, vii.
PMID: 16935706 [PubMed - in process]

Please contact me to avoid duplicates.

PDF or fax preferred, but he is so anxious, I'm pretty sure he would accept
it scribbled on a napkin.

Thank you in advance.

Valerie

Valerie G. Rankow, MLS   Medical Librarian
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center
Patchogue, NY 11772
Tel. 631-654-7774   Fax 631-447-3723

http://mail2web.com/ .