Hi All,

If you have a second to help and could give me a best guess as to the name of this book, my patron would really appreciate it.  My patron was told to get a hold of this book and was not given enough information.  Here is what she was told:

An all diseases treatment book by Rogers & Milsap (might be Millsap?)
used all the time in hospitals
might be a multi-volume set

That's it - no title.  I cannot find any combination of authors for Rogers & Milsap, Google & Amazon are not helping either.

Anybody venture a guess?  I appreciate your help.

Karen

<<>>Connect <<>> Reflect <<>> Research <<>> Discover <<>>
Karen Heskett
Instruction Librarian & Cancer Center Liaison
UCSD Biomedical Library
9500 Gilman Dr. 0699
La Jolla, CA  92093
(858) 534-1199
Yahoo ID:  heskettk
<<>>Connect <<>> Reflect <<>> Research <<>> Discover <<>>