Hi all,

   Last night Owen and I stood before SGA and breifly discussed EWB.
We were unanimously recognized by the senators!  We are an official
SGA club and we can now apply for national recognition and a project
from EWB-USA.  I have started that process this morning.
   Our next general body meeting is Thursday, November 30th after we
get back from Thanksgiving break.  I will be holding a meeting with
our advisors next week (the date and time is yet to be determined) but
I will email everyone as soon as I know.  I will like to open this
meeting to everyone in the group to get feedback.

Thanks,
Jacquie