Hey everyone!
Just to let you know, we will be having our last meeting of the
semester this Friday, December 1st, at 1:15 in the music building
lobby. Hopefully it can be a short meeting, but we do need to discuss
some things, such as possible fundraisers for next semester, because
we really should start fundraising right away next semester! So be
thinking about what you want to do, and be thinking about other ways
to be raising money. I was thinking and talking to Dr. Riley about
writing grants to get some money for the trip. These and other ideas
are helpful and will help us get to Hartford. So keep thinking about
these things and I'll see you all on Friday! Have a great week!

Yvette

Also, lots of concerts this week, so be sure to support the music
department by attending as many as you can!