we have been teaching A+ and network + classes

Michael Keach
IT Manager
St. Johnsbury Academy
1000 Main Street
St. Johnsbury,VT. 05819

>>> [log in to unmask] 11/8/2006 2:36 PM >>>
We are going to be hiring a new technology educator and it seems like a
good time to reconsider the courses we offer (currently some basic
computer applications courses, web design and Intro to Programming with
Visual Basic and Java).  What courses are other high schools offering?
Thanks!

Lauren Kelley Parren
Educational Technology Coordinator ANESU
Portfolio Coordinator, Mt.Abraham Union High School
Bristol, Vermont 05443
802-453-2333
fax 802-453-4359

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be the one who can not read
and write, but the one who can not learn, unlearn, and relearn (Alvin
Toffler)