Hello Everyone,

I was wondering which schools out there have computer labs (more than 2
computers in a room?) with ArcGIS or ArcView installed. If you do have
GIS software, is it possible to use your computer lab during the summer
to conduct a training? We are a nonprofit and we are planning to do the
trainings next summer for municipal officials and K-12 teachers. The
trainings will be low cost or free, depending to some extent on how much
it costs to rent the computer labs!

Thanks for letting me know whether your school has GIS software
installed in its computer lab and whether the lab could be used for
these trainings.

Leslie

Leslie Pelch
Outreach Coordinator
Vermont Center for Geographic Information, Inc.
58 South Main Street, Suite 2
Waterbury, VT 05676
(Tel) 802-882-3002
(Fax) 802-882-3001