Dave Webb and I are in the same SU and both looking at this. This from the
horses mouth. If people could post here if they are using LNV, or as they
start about how well it is working. ILN as I rememeber ran 768 over a
dedicated line and had rarely ever, but had a few issues with pic/sound. I
imagive this will be much rockier experience?

thanks.
R.

"We’re just getting people started. In a couple of weeks, I expect you’ll
be able to ask some school sites how it goes for them. In our tests, things
have been working pretty well, including a connection from my home, which
is only about 1M down and about 400K up. Still, especially if you have
students browsing at the same time, 512K is a bit low.
     Most video connections over the Internet are at 384K or thereabouts,
and of course, they tolerate a fair amount of dropped packets.
--Paul
Paul Garstki
Northeast Computers Systems, Inc."