________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Darth Vader
Sent: Friday, November 10, 2006 8:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NOT A JOKE PLEASE READ

I did a little research into this a month or two ago when one of our
users asked about it.  It's a hoax, snopes.com is a rumor and urban
leagond site (a fun read if you have the time).  There haven't actually
been any reported cases of this that I can actually find.  That being
said, I can see someone possibly falling for it... maybe.

All I had to tell our was "Do you honestly think the police would call
you on the phone so they can arrest you?"  Problem solved.

-Darth