Dear list:

I finally found a use for the pile of USB-PS2 converters I have (they come with a USB mouse or keyboard but go unused)

A user just asked me for a cap for her flash drive b/c it had been lost. This converter will suffice until she can find it again.

http://www.eljee.net/images/264_1_image.jpg

On a somewhat related note, at VTfest we had a conversation about rogue and haunted flash drives (the one that downed a PC's NIC, the one that wouldn't work b/c it was jammed with paper, the one that would work at school but not at home, etc.)

If anyone has any interesting stories, I am sure the list would enjoy them.

R.