Thanks Bill,
I distributed the disk for the VLN to Chelsea and was talking about
it with Ray in Royalton. He informs me that our cable connection
can't handle the upload requirement for this system. Would a VPN with
a T1 connected to it work even though the VPN was running over the
cable connection? Cynthia and I are doing erate RFP's this afternoon
so I am wondering if we should be applying for the infrastructure to
do this.
David
On Nov 6, 2006, at 8:51 AM, Bill Romond wrote:

> David
>

> The new Riverdeep curriculum tool that we will open up in a few
> weeks will have a searchable database of the Vermont standards as
> well as the Grade Expectations.
>

> Bill

David Webb