________________________________

From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Webb
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Standards database

Thanks Bill,
I distributed the disk for the VLN to Chelsea and was talking about it
with Ray in Royalton. He informs me that our cable connection can't
handle the upload requirement for this system. Would a VPN with a T1
connected to it work even though the VPN was running over the cable
connection? Cynthia and I are doing erate RFP's this afternoon so I am
wondering if we should be applying for the infrastructure to do this.
David