I'm fairly sure I had a fish yesterday while biking at the Intervale
along the Winooski River.  I took a movie and I have the crow calling
in the background but its not that clear.  I have Fish crows in my
backyard back at home so I am very familiar with them.  Are there
fish crows in Vermont?  I can send the movie file to anyone who is
interested.  Also there are many gulls hanging around the compost
there and I'm hoping something interesting will show up there.  I
also had a Drake and a Hen Long-tailed Duck last Tuesday at Shelburn
Bay Park with my geology class.  Sorry for the previous post, I meant
to sent it only to Ken Copenhaver.

Thomas Ford-Hutchinson
Doylestown, PA