Hi Terry:

Although I DO NOT know of a place to make hands on study of birding
optics here in VT, you may know that Eagle Optics allows a 30 day trial
on all of their products. I have found them to be very helpful in
suggesting optics and pleased with my purchases. Good Folks and
products. Also, I have a 10% off card from Bird Treks... if you wish to
use it, let me know. Happy to share it.

dawna Foreman
Waitsfield