Dear Rick and others,

I live not far from Brigham Hill in Essex, as the crow flies, and I
also saw a Golden Eagle here at my home in Jericho, along the Brown's
River.  We are quite close to the Essex line.  I saw it in early
September (around the sixth maybe), and it was witnessed by several
other people at my house who have at least some familiarity with
birds. I believe I wrote about it to this list, but embarassingly,
haven't put it on Ebird yet.   It's interesting that there would be
three sightings in such a small area in a few months.  Evergreen in
Jericho