Three SNOW BUNTINGS were on the rocks past the end of the parking lot
of Shelburne Bay Park this afternoon. Nearby, at the water's edge, was
a WILSON'S SNIPE.

The suspiciously tame BRANT was still present as well.

Among a flock of more than 15 BONAPARTE'S GULLS flying about the bay,
I briefly observed what I believe to be an adult LITTLE GULL (black
under the wings, gray upper wings without black wing tips). I was not
able to re-find the bird among the Bonaparte's Gulls later in the
afternoon, many of which began loafing on the water surface rather
than flying.