 From a beautiful observation point in charlotte this morning I saw a
couple hundred scoters, the majority Black scoters with about thirty
white-wingeds and at least two female surfs mixed in.
At one point a flock of fifteen long-tailed ducks passed by heading south.
Also present was a good number of bonaparte's gulls, 4 horned grebes,
3 red-necked grebes, 6 scaup sp., 2 buffleheads, 5 common loons, and
10 black ducks.
Greg
VErgennes