Made out to the Shelburne shipyard this morning for about thirty minutes.
No Harlequin in sight; however, the female Barrow's Goldeneye was
present with a small group of Common Goldeneye and the two dabblers. I
too checked out Shelburne and Charlotte Town Beaches and found very
little action aside from some Co. Loons and Horned Grebes.
Greg
Vergennes