Greetings All!

Last year the Mad Birders of the Mad River Valley organized a trial run
of a new CBC circle covering the Mad River Valley, Northfield, Roxbury
and part of Berlin. We are happy to announce that our circle was
accepted as an official CBC site earlier this month!

The date of our count will be Friday, December 15th with a potluck at
the Moretown Town Hall at the end of the day!

So now we are looking for folks help out with covering our circle this
year. We've got plenty of folks participating from the Mad River Valley,
but we are in need of additional team members to help cover the other
side of the Northfield Mountains ridge line, especially in the town of
Northfield. We are also looking for feeder watchers in the circle as
well. If you are interested in participating you can contact me by email
or by phone at the Audubon number below. You may also get in touch with
Pat Folsom of the Mad Birders at [log in to unmask] Information about our
count will be posted at the Mad Birders website, www.madbirders.org.

Thank you all for your help and I look forward to hearing from you!!

Best regards,
Bridget

Bridget Butler
Audubon Vermont