We are a children's hospital library open to parents and the general
community.  Our overdue and missing resources have reached the point
that we are considering employing the services of a collection agency
(that deals only with libraries) to recover the items but we are
concerned with the impact this action will have on our family-centered
care policies.  Are any of you in this position and if so, how are you
handling it?  I know this question has come up before and I apologize
for the repetition. Thanks for your insights.

Barbara Johnson, MLIS
Manager
Rubinstein Library
Division of Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave. D 2-60
Cincinnati, OH 45229-3039
Ph:513-636-4626
Fax:513-636-0107