Hi all

I am looking to borrow a title, if anyone has it. Infusion Therapy Team
Implementation Module. I have several nurses who want to look at it
before we decide to purchase.

Does anyone have it and will lend it to me?

Thanks

Cindy Perkins
Manager, Medical Library

Children's Hospital Central California
9300 Valley Children's Place
Madera, CA  93638

559-353-6170
559-353-6176 fax

Children's Hospital Central California
A Great Place to Get Better
NOTE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
whom they are addressed and may contain confidential,
patient health or other legally privileged information.
sender by email,delete and destroy this message and its
attachments. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or
distribution is prohibited.