-----Original Message-----
From: Medical Libraries Discussion List
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Joseph, Claire
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 8:55 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: UpToDate: a Rant

Hi--We just got DynaMed; it really is a superior product, but it has a
different format, really "point of care" (as it's advertised) rather
than the "essay" style of UpToDate.  The docs are familiar with UpToDate
and are reluctant to change, but DynaMed is affordable while UpToDate is
not.
If anyone has any ideas about MARKETING DynaMed, please let me know!
Thanks,
Claire

Claire B. Joseph, MS, MA, AHIP
Director, Medical Library