Hello,

I am looking to borrow the First Do No Harm Videos or DVDs for a meeting tomorrow afternoon.  I tried to contact the company but was unable to get a response by phone or email.  The toll-free number was disconnected.  If anyone is willingly to let me borrow the videos or dvds for a short time, I would arrange shipping.  Thanks.

Joanne Sullivan
Director, Health Sciences Library
St. Agnes Hospital
900 Caton Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21229

(410)368-3124
(410)368-3298 (fax)

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR OFFICIAL BUSINESS USE
BY THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.

It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of the
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please delete
the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records.