Does anyone have a user survey for a hospital library they would be
willing to share with me?  I just found out that I need to have a user
survey that measures satisfaction with the library and the library staff
and I need to have it done by end of year.  (Sigh)  If you have one to
share, please send it as a Word or pdf directly to me.

Thanks in advance

Carolyn Baker, MLS
Head Medical Librarian
Baptist Health Medical Center, Little Rock
501-202-1109

IMPORTANT NOTICE - The information (both of the message and any attachments) contained in this message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to an intended recipient, or has received this message in error, you are hereby notified that we do not consent to any reading, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message and any such actions are strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error,
please notify the sender immediately and destroy the transmitted information.