Hello,
I'm looking for collection development suggestions for our palliative care/hospice unit - books for family members on coping with loss/bereavement/grief, etc.
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks,
Gaby

Gaby Fernandes
Health Sciences Library
Bermuda Hospitals Board
7 Point Finger Road, Paget DV04
Tel: 441-236-2345 x1433
Fax: 441-239-2050

BERMUDA HOSPITALS BOARD INTERNET E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:

For the Bermuda Hospitals Board, on behalf of the King Edward VII Memorial Hospital and the Mid-Atlantic Wellness Institute, the information contained in this transmission including any and all attached files is STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL and is intended solely for the individual(s) or entity named above in the To and Copy fields. If you received this transmission in error, please delete it from your computer system and notify us immediately. If you are not an intended recipient, please be advised that any use, including viewing, printing, disseminating, distributing, copying and retransmitting of the information contained in this transmission including any and all attached files is strictly prohibited. Notify us by E-Mail at [log in to unmask]

By Order of The Bermuda Hospitals Board.