Hi Andy, Katelyn and Shanta,

I apologize for not adding you to the EWB list sooner, and add my
welcome to those of your new friends at EWB-UVM.  It was terrific to
meet all three of you at our last meeting; we could all feel the
positive energy in the room.

Our spring semester is going to be a good one, I can feel it.

Here's an e-mail I'd forwarded to the list last evening, sent by a CS
grad student, cheering on a CEE Senior recently highlighted in our new
CEMS newsletter.

Perhaps one of you will be in that newsletter before long.  I myself can
think of plenty to say about every one of you.

Good luck with your week,

Alison

/* My response to Gabriela's original letter (posted on the SWE list) */

This IS a great article, Alaina!  Muchas gracias, Gabriela, for bringing
this to our attention.

Best wishes to all for successful exams and warmth at the holidays.  If
you need me for anything this week, please feel free to be in touch.

Sincerely,

Alison

--
Alison Pechenick, Lecturer