Hi Everyone,

   I hope that you are having a wonderful break and enjoying the holidays!
I have heard back from EWB-USA about applying for a project.  We need
to attend a workshop before we are able to begin a project.  The next
one will be the International Conference April 11-14.  I will meet
with SGA when we get back and see what the financial situation is and
how many members we will be able to bring.  I have also emailed the
Chapter coordinator for EWB about fundraising and selling fair trade
organic coffee.
   Katelyn, would you be able to contact Kim Morris from EWB-UNH about
working with them on their project in Niger.  Please let them know
that we would be more than willing to go to UNH and meet with them in
person.  Her contact information and the vice president's can be found
at www.ewb-usa.org under chapter directory >> Northeast region >>
EWB-UNH.  Thank-you so much for your help!

Jacquie