Weathersfield is remaining with the VLCT Health Trust.

Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Vermont offered to contract separately,
with a 19% rate increase.

At 12:59 PM 12/11/2006, you wrote:
>Our Town Administrator has asked if Insurance has been discussed on
>the muninet. Has anyone made a choice yet? It's on our Select
>board's agenda for tomorrow night.
>Reta Goss
>
>--

Larry J. Melen, Weathersfield Town Manager
Telephone: [802] 674-2626
Fascimile: [802] 674-2117
Website: http://www.weathersfield.org

NOTICE:

THIS TRANSMITTAL IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF AND BY THE
INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH IT IS ADDRESSED.  IT MAY CONTAIN
INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, OR EXEMPT FROM
DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.

IF THE READER OF THIS TRANSMITTAL IS NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT OR
THE EMPLOYEE OR AGENT RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERING THE TRANSMITTAL TO
THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED THAT ANY
DISSEMINATION, DISTRIBUTION, OR COPYING OF THIS COMMUNICATION IS
STRICTLY PROHIBITED.

IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED THIS COMMUNICATION IN ERROR, PLEASE NOTIFY THIS
OFFICE IMMEDIATELY.