Weathersfield is remaining with the VLCT Health Trust.

Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Vermont offered to contract separately, with a 19% rate increase.

At 12:59 PM 12/11/2006, you wrote:
Our Town Administrator has asked if Insurance has been discussed on the muninet. Has anyone made a choice yet? Itís on our Select boardís agenda for tomorrow night.
Reta Goss