  _____

From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Anne Haley
Sent: Thursday, December 14, 2006 9:20 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ballot machines

Thank you all for your informative responses.  It appears that my BCA enjoys
the counting and sees no need to use a machine at this time.  Getting home
at 9 pm sounds good, but it is only 1 - 3 days a year.  I will be interested
to see if we made any mistakes when we get the results of the auditor's
recount.

Anne Haley, Shrewsbury Town Clerk