Here at Blue Mountain we recently are experiencing a problem with students
accessing proxy websites that allow for anonymous web surfing, thus
thwarting our content filter. In response we are doing a schoolwide
education piece, as well as upping the consequences to students for this
particular infraction. We also have added several of the proxy website URLs
to the custom blocked list, but don't for a moment think we'd be able to
determine/keep up with them all. (btw, we use Sonicwall for content filtering).

Is this the extent of what can be done to address this problem or are there
other options that we've missed here at the school?

Thanks for any assistance on this,

John Munson
Technology Coordinator