Chittenden East's nine schools, too, use Fitnessgram via one SQL server.
 Fitnessgram is said to also work on Windows Mobile, which then can be
synced with the server, though we have not tested that feature.

This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).  If this e-mail contains
student information and you are not entitled to access such information
under FERPA, please notify the sender.  Federal regulations require that
you destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it
to anyone.

>>> Nancy Colbourn <[log in to unmask]> 12/7/2006 10:37 AM >>>
Hi Jack- We use FitnessGram 8 network SQL version with a central
database.  Each Gym teacher has the client installed on their local
machine.  Their goal is to centralize across the schools to accumulate
and compare data across the SU.

Nancy Colbourn
Network Administrator
Chittenden South Supervisory Union
802.879.5878

>>> Jack Barnes <[log in to unmask]> 12/7/2006 10:09 AM >>>
The schools in our district are using different locally installed PE
software.  One is FitnessGram that is currently local but they offer a
network version that uses SQL Server.

My questions are:

What are other schools using?

Is anyone using a central database?

If a central database, what is the client access?  workstation client?

Browser?

Thanks,

Jack W. Barnes, CNE
Network Administrator