On Dec 5, 2006, at 10:41 PM, Lucie deLaBruere wrote:

Also,  I know I mentioned the Google sponsored blog,
www.InfiniteThinking.org before, but at the risk of repeating
myself,  I certainly would encourage those looking for good
technology integration tools to check out the wealth of links in the
PAST blog entries, especially the show notes!  I have learned of so
many cool sites suggested by the edubloggers working on this project.

Lucie,

Thanks for repeating yourself ... this time I have had time to begin
exploring those  links, and would just like to second your
recommendation ... It's an amazingly rich site.

The most recent post is on "Flat Classrooms" (or perhaps "Flat
Schools") ... a learning partnership between a school in Georgia
(USA) and one in Bangladesh.