Any USB barcode scanner will work (we bought one for about $200 to use with
Spectrum), unless you are trying to use their "Portable Circulation" module,
in which case we could not find anything but their (proprietary?) Palm
terminal with built-in barcode scanner.

Barcode scanners simply translate the barcode into a string of text (in this
case numbers). YUP, Sagebrush charges a whole lot more than you need to pay!

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools
Washington West Supervisory Union