Hmm... I haven't tried this with DVDs, but we have some DVD players that
will play QuickTime movies or slideshows (i.e. a folder of JPGs) from CDs.
What about a data DVD with a QuickTime movie (PowerPoint for Mac will do
this) or slides as JPG (either platform will do this)?

Is the intent to get DVD-style menus? Select from multiple presentations?
iDVD might be able to do this...?

Eric Hall
Technology Coordinator
Waterbury/Duxbury Schools