-----Original Message-----
From: School Information Technology Discussion
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Isham, David
Sent: Friday, December 08, 2006 7:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: use of proxy websites for anonymous surfing

At GISU we use iprism. Proxy blocking seems to be what it mostly is
blocking these days. I have gotten thru using a proxy in testing, but
they usually get blocked soon. No way could you keep up with it
yourself.

Iprism costs money. I have heard "Dan's Guardian" is free, but don't
know how well it works.

David Isham
Network Administrator
Grand Isle Supervisory Union